My Year Of God's Favor

 The scripture says " God inhabits the praise Of His people." He doesn't inhabits complaints. He doesn't inhabits worry, frustration. "Why is He taking so long? These children are getting on my nerves." That doesn't gets God attention. But when he hears you talking about His greatness, praising Him when you could be complaining, declaring His  promises when you're up against giants," thanking Him that He's working when nothing is changing. That's when God says, let me step in. Let Me  fight  that battle. Let me make a way. Let me bring promotion, healing and favor. 


David said "magnify the Lord with me." Don't magnify your problem, magnify your God, thank Him for who He is. "Lord I thank you that You're the all-powerful creator of the universe.  That you're the GREAT I AM. You're my provider, my healer, my protector, my deliverer, my way maker. That's what causes God to show up.  Not begging Him. "God You've got to do something." Not complaining, "God it is not fair." Not worrying, " what am I going to do?" That's attracting the wrong things. Switch over to praise. That's what attract most powerful force in the universe.

Be inspired by this message from Pastor Emmanuel Akrofi.

Listen to our podcast here 

https://www.spreaker.com/show/5753448



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message To All Believers

Trust In God's Timing

Be strong in Christ Jesus